I have two solid oak corbels that I would like to use that m… Getting into interior design and need book recommendations. I have a question regarding sheathing the walls on a shed built on a concrete slab. The walls will be standard 8 high and I plan on using 7/16 OSB. Ive read that you should overlap the sheathing over the bottom plate an inch or two to prevent wa… My husband and I tried to install our new over the range microwave.
- The materials your home is built from can make it safer – or more dangerous.
- These days there is cabinet hardware available for every kitchen style.
- When the floor of your sink cabinet needs a spruce-up, lay down squares of self-adhesive vinyl tile.
- “Remove the small flange that holds the existing insert, then replace the insert with your material and add wood or metal stops to keep it in place.”
- The categories of home improvement surging the most, though, have to do with work outside the home — just outside of it, that is, primarily in the backyard.
You could gain access to some of your equity and lower your mortgage payment at the same time. …